All musical works available on this page are original compositions.
Digital instruments were used for those records.
They offers a real controll of rythm acuracy, balance of timbres, the distribution throughout space, and so on... Not losing anything, music gains quality ; and the artist, freedom and respect.
Digital Visualizations by
1. Une fureur grande et sonore - December 2014
EUMENIDES for symphonic orchestra - 2013/2014
KOEPHOROI for symphonic orchestra - 2012/2013
AGAMEMNON Version 2 for symphonic orchestra - 21 minutes - 2011/2012
New record since 2012.11.22
"A qualunque animale alberga in terra", for clarinet, violin, cello, piano and speaker ; poem by Petrarch - 13 minutes - 2011
9 episodes - 10 to 20 minutes for each episode.
1. There are no absurd limits to her knowledge, for symphonic orchestra - 2007- world premiere : June 2008
2. The ones, who, with their fox blue eyes, tell the truth, for 8 woodwinds, 2 French horns and percussions - world premiere expected : December 6th 2009
3. About the true difference we don't understand, trio for violin, cello piano - 2007 - world premiere : June 2008
4. The exile days and their desolated night, for violin, piano and 2 instrumental groups - 2008 - world premiere : Febrary 21st 2009
5. About the blinding eclipses where wandered the nomads, for 16 strings - October 2008
movie realized by Églantine PEPIN for this music was rewarded by
the Golden Kahuna Award 2011 at the Honolulu Festival
6. In this natural inconscience is their beatitude, for 2 harps, vibraphone, lithophone, waterphone and glassharmonica - 2008 - world premiere : Febrary 21st 2009
7. I am ready to love you as if you did not exist , for saxophone quartet - 2005 - world premiere : June 2008.
8. From the mountains, something happened, for symphonic orchestra - May 2010.
9. Life is longer than our Dreams , for symphonic orchestra - February 2011.
Lugubrious be your song and victorious the issue, for clarinet, double bass, piano and percussion - 10 minutes - world premiere : Toronto, 2005
The Choëphoræ, express tragedy for symphonic orchestra from Æschylus 2004 - 3 minutes - unfinished
Agamemnon, express tragedy for symphonic orchestra from Æchylus 2004 - 17 minutes - world premiere : Paris, 2004
The Jonah's Book, for chamber orchestra - 2002 - 40 minutes - world premiere : Montreal, 2005
The Woman of the sands, 5 pieces for piano and electronic adapted from the novel of Kobo Abe - 1999 - 40 minutes
1. Seven Minutes of White Sand
2. Wind is blowing from South
3. Woman, Dogs and Dispair
4. Un pour cent
17th June 2004: Agamemnon
- Auditorium Jacques Ibert,
26th May 2005:
Broadcasting of Agamemnon on Radio-Canada
29th May 2005: Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse - Toronto - Array Music Orchestra17th October 2005: Agamemnon, Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse & Le Livre de Jonas - Montréal, Chapelle Historique du Bon Pasteur - Visualizations by Églantine Pepin - New digital record.
6th of June 2008 : I am ready to love as if you did not exist / There is nothing inside me, that does not belong to negation / There are no absurd limits to her knowledge - Poissy (France)
21st of February 2009: The exil days and their desolated night - video / In this natural inconscience is their beatitude - solist : Agnès Kammerer, harp - Poissy (78)
20th of June 2009 : Danses Chorales - Dance music - Poissy (78)
and about 10 shows in France
2 CD have been recorded:
- The Jonah's Book & The Woman of the sands - June 2002.
- Agamemnon, Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse, & The Jonah's Book (new record) - October 2005